The constituency has small but effective and popular local NHS and primary care provision. For major treatments we have to travel to surrounding towns and cities.
Melton Mowbray has seen the loss of its sports centre at the Brooksby College site and the Council and local charities are working to fill the gap. It is important that people have a place to go to exercise, both in and out doors.
- April 11, 2016 Alan hits out at dementia care decision
- March 17, 2014 Alan calls for Urgent Care consultation responses
- October 16, 2012 Alan backs new GP appointments system
- September 17, 2012 Alan meets Ambulance Chiefs
- January 14, 2011 Sporty Students write to Prime Minister